Prices vary depending on size, coat condition and, in some cases, behaviour.
We groom responsibly and will attempt to demat a coat if we feel that the dog will not suffer pain. However, we must abide by the Animal Welfare Act. If we have to clip the dog short, we will ask for a signed consent form before any work is undertaken. Dematting is charged from £5 per 15 minutes up to a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Small short haired dogs from £20 to £30. For example, Pugs, Daxi and Chihuahua.
- Small dogs from £35. For example, Yorkshire Terrier, Miniature Schnauzer.
- Medium dogs from £40. For example, Cocker Spaniels.
- Large dogs from £50. For example, Labradoodles and Retrievers.
- Extra large dogs from £65. For example, mountain dogs and long haired German Shepherds.
- Hand stripping from £55.
All of these prices are as a guide only. Please ring for further information.
Getting your K9 companion used to grooming is very important especially for breeds that will need regular professional grooming such as Shih Tzu, Bichon Frise, Cockerpoo and Cocker Spaniels.
When started early, a special bond is created through the grooming process which will last a lifetime.
We offer a special price of £20 or £25 for puppies up to 4 months old which includes a wash, fluff dry, ears cleaned and trimmed, feet trimmed, nails cut and bum tidy. Curly coated breeds like cockerpoos and labradoodles will be the £25 price.