Prices vary depending on size, coat condition and, in some cases, behaviour.
Hand stripping is an extra charge.
We groom responsibly and will attempt to demat a coat if we feel that the dog will not suffer pain. However, we must abide by the Animal Welfare Act. If we have to clip the dog short, we will ask for a signed consent form before any work is undertaken. Dematting is charge from £5 per 15 minutes up to a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Extra small dogs from £20 to £30. For example, Pugs, Daxi and Chihuahua
- Small dogs from £30 to £40. For example, Shih Tzu, Schnauzer and Westies
- Medium dogs from £35 to £45. For example, Cocker Spaniels
- Large dogs from £45. For example, German Shepherd and Standard Poodle
- Extra large dogs from £65. For example, Bernese mountain dogs and Newfoundland
- Hand strip from £40
All of these prices are as a guide only. Please ring for further information.
Getting your K9 companion used to grooming is very important especially for breeds that will need regular professional grooming such as shihtzu, bichon frise, cockerpoo and cocker spaniels.
When started early, a special bond is created through the grooming process which will last a lifetime.
We offer a special price of £20 for puppies up to 4 months old which includes a wash, fluff dry, ears cleaned, nails, feet trimmed, bum tidy and ear trim.